About The Event
Hit the slopes with Flight Club VIP for an all inclusive 5 day experience as we Escape to a Winter Wonderland in Quebec, Canada where sea and mountains meet steep cliffs, exceptional parks, and charming villages covered in snow. Whether you’re a novice or experienced winter sport enthusiast or even just a travel lover looking to experience something different, this trip will surely provide the perfect mix for all travelers.
le Massif de Charlevoix offers the most spectacular skiing East of the Rockies which will impress even the most experienced skiers. With a large choice of 53 runs for all levels along with the most extensive off-piste skiing (98 acres), and the greatest vertical drop East of the Rockies (2,525 ft) we are sure there’s enough fun for everyone to enjoy the slopes during the fun field Black Powder Xchange.Book Now
Your Flight Club VIP Package Includes
- Complete Travel Management
- 4 Nights Accommodations
- Open Bar
- RT Airport Transfers
- All- Inclusive Gourmet Dining
- VIP Welcome Gifts
- Welcome Kickoff
- Group Dinner
- Lift Tickets
- Resort Tips and Taxes Included
- Ski/Snowboard Lessons
- Group Excursions
- Pool Kickback
- Farewell Mixer
- Daytime Activities and Nightly Entertainment
Discover Club Med, the new all-inclusive resort in Quebec Charlevoix, a beautiful vacation spot for winter sports travelers. Experience the best of ski, sports, and Quebec culture, with a twist of Club Med spirit.
Club Med's first North American Mountain Resort, where sea and mountains meet, is located in the Charlevoix Region in Québec. The resort offers a ski experience that will impress even the most experienced skiers. Architecturally designed with a contemporary and traditional Canadian style, our Resort is perched in the heart of the region, immersed in the unspoiled natural landscape with amazing views of the St. Lawrence River. A wide array of activities are offered year-round to experience the region's ever-changing landscape, with each season with trails for skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer.
Club Med Charlevoix
- Themed Ski Workshops designed to be fun, engaging and interactive!
- Spectacular views: Large windows glasses to enjoy the natural sunlight as much as possible
- Ski in, ski out, so you can get on your skis right to the slopes from the resort
- One-of-a-kind vantage point at the heart of the Charlevoix region: built between the river and the mountains.
- Go on a gourmet gastronomic journey with three signature dining concepts inspired by classic Canadian and French cuisines
- Outdoor whirlpool bath, outdoor terrace and sauna overlooking the St Lawrence River and the surrounding natural environment.
- A paradise for skiers and non-skiers alike with options such as trapeze & circus, ice skating yoga, and so much more to enjoy
- Complimentary In-Resort Medical Emergency Assistance